Integrity Fabric Covered Building
Flexible, Durable Designs
The Integrity series offers a cost-effective design that offers more width and interior clearance – never compromising durability or aesthetic design. The natural airflow and light provide a more consistent work space, while hot-dipped galvanized steel frame ensures that rust and corrosion are nonexistent. The Integrity line provides a modern look for the traditional fabric hoop building.
- Cost-effective design for buildings requiring more width and interior clearance
- The Enduro-Loc™ Fabric allows for more natural light and airflow that providing a consistent work environment
- The thermal neutral, translucent cover prevents condensation from collecting and dripping inside – a common problem for steel Pole buildings
- Keder cover system allows installation on an uneven slope or existing apron
- Individual bay keder cover system is easier to install and maitain
- All buildings are engineered to meet IBC 2012 guidelines
- Keder covers do not require ratchets to ensure proper roof fabric tension, resulting in longer cover life
- Integrity buildings offer a more traditional profile for a more aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Higher sideware height allows larger equipment to move throughout the open span interior
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel frame resists corrosion and rust
- Flexible designs accommodate existing site restrictions including previously constructed pads
I-beams, precast concrete blocks, Bin blocks, T-panels, L-panels, cast-in-place concrete, Jersey barriers, storage containers and others. Profiles for other options are available upon request. All profiles are shown with no foundation.