Steel-Fabric Crossover Buildings
THE NEXT EVOLUTION IN FABRIC COVERED STRUCTURES
When our customers demanded the functionality of a steel structure with the benefits of our fabric covered structures, we delivered. Our hybrid Crossover buildings are a remarkable engineering concept created and developed by Accu-Steel.
Crossover buildings are covered buildings that can be customized to any size or shape to fit your specific needs. They offer clear span space, providing you:
The maximum amount of usable space for the job
Space for large equipment to easily maneuver within the fabric-covered structure
Accu-Steel Crossover buildings provide the flexibility of our other fabric-covered structures with the functionality of a steel structure. You get a number of added benefits that work with virtually any application. Our Crossover buildings:
- Customized to the exact size and clearance you need
- Supports large doors, conveyors, and sprinklers. Regardless of your application, our buildings can be customized to ensure you’re getting the most out of your structure.
- Modify to include eave extensions and interior columns
- Reduced energy cost through the use of natural light
- Install faster than steel structures
Completely Customizable Covered Buildings:
- Multiple coating options available, to fit your application.
- Fabric with Enduro-LocTM technology.
- Accu-Keder individual bay cover system.
I-beams, precast concrete blocks, Eco Block, T-panels, L-panels, cast-in-place concrete, Jersey barriers, and others. Profiles for other options are available upon request. All profiles are shown with no foundation.